Friday, September 24, 2010

Best Japanese Concealers

In my eyes ...

I have in mind just because something in my head around.
I have frequently read on various blogs about it.
But I also have experienced something schonmal. I think even the 3 / 4 of all young people / children once or still are bullied.

I know how much one can take something down, or even broken, so I change my a character and a person can destroy the even .. therefore take some life ..

but how do something for people, in my opinion most people who want to feel yourself better by making others down, or even people who do it because "friends" to do. There are also what the show on how much they are and even though they know it is who is dressed weaker.
Rarely listens to sacrifice one of mobbing look strong or full 'fresh'

I'd like to say, as long as it remains only in words, it is not bad, but even that can make a psychologically down ..

But if you thought about what to actually say .. but then you can only think like ARM?

ey you are full-fat one, what's your view of old thin full and your nose? What does this because like a coati. What did you look at old full of shit. You live under the bridge ey.
You are full of ugly, and your glasses iiih weeh and then your braces.

ect ect ect. there is certainly much, much worse but that's the normal or ..?

Many people are "fat" many also have a lot of thin nose .. It would be stupid not something she is not so what .. I run it so rum. can I change my clothes ever, so my taste is nunmal .. me so no matter what idiot thinks that I may suffer non.

You simply have to always keep in mind: the one is the I do not like, I do not care, it may be what you think of, I have friends and I have never said something because they see more in me and me So may as I am .. you should see only good in themselves and try to build ..

Human dignity is inviolable but so if you have come to the right and attack another stupid because ... a pair of glasses? There are people who buy one because they find it cool, I knew one of the others called stupid because they wore glasses, months later, he bought a Nerdbrille?
What do you see these people are just stupid. They themselves are the patients who should be helped.

Who then dares to honor a man to grope THUS TO should not at first give their time, listen to him or make something out of it because this is simply not worth .. all just nonsense ..

I had to say that now. And that's my opinion .. I could write more but I present 'hunger. Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment