Monday, November 8, 2010

Creatine 2.4 What Does It Mean



I am at the moment is not soo crazy about make up and see myself more like clothing and jewelry at:>

But with pinkmelon manhattan I saw this le by, they called DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S .., okay; D

.

The powder I find intresting but must not be bought unbeeediengt unless he has a bronzer effect.

... then there are eyeshadows that do not like me now but this:



are indeed smart, but not my color;)

BUT now the 2 paints I have the pictures so incredibly GEIL find:

The purple looks as great as the universe: D all colors are in on it. And the red looks so beautiful from Christmas: o and they each cost only 2.95 €
I am so panned but appearance as in real:>

you like them too? What do you want to buy appearance /:)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment