Monday, December 6, 2010

Colitis Flare Up Asacol



Hey dear, I was contacted recently by a dear lady named Eileen .
She asked me if I would be interested in a product test or a raffle among all my readers a 30 € voucher. What I've decided:)? For the second, for I wanted to give something back that comes in handy in the number of 88 readers ♥ So you should also be readers, is only for you, 'but new readers are welcome.


Sun what is it exactly? CSN Stores has 3 different sites, so if you are looking pots you go to the site with kitchenware. So there is kitchens , furniture and lights.
you can you now choose one of the 3 Stores something and simultaneously triggers the voucher with their one saves 30 € is just great is not it?


Now we come to what you have to do, you simply write a comment in the writes to her that you would like the voucher. That's all you can write how or what you would like to order, you can also comment as often as you like, because in the end everything will be lost, the more often you write something higher that is, the chance:)


When I loose someone out? The whole 2 weeks I leave in any case allow sufficient time reader noticed that;)


Love, Bibi ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment