Friday, February 25, 2011

Audacity Freezes My Pc

My sister, the critic: D


When o2 there is a competition,
where you can win with some luck
a cell phone:)
have total allotted the phone a value of 3000 €!
Closing date 31/03/2011
These are the rules: Select your favorite phone.
Decide on one of the five smartphones.

Compose a blog post or send a tweet.
Explain to us in it, why would you opt for this phone.

Send us a link to your blog post or tweet. Win the selected mobile phone:
Among all participants, we presented the smart phones and with any luck it could soon be the Dir

I have to think long without immediately Desire for the HTC HD phone decided.



Why?
My friend wants to buy a cell phone soon and said to me, it will be definitely a HTC phone because he has a lot of good things about it and all his friends are satisfied with the part. We were then even more frequently in the o2 shop and have then looked at cell phones and that's what was most aroused his attention ^ ^
If I did the mobile phone win, I would get my friend before, and surprise him with the phone and he give:)
Keep me luck! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment