Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cinderella Tk Max Dress



Uhhuu day time



I was getaaaggt of stivii

first Most embarrassing Halloween costume carnival?
hmm .. I've been eternally clad nothing around that time I was a ladybug finds was rather sweet, but since only 6 or so: p

second Do you prefer scotch or adhesive Britt pen?

Tesa .. by nem glue stick to get my leaves always such a bump xD

third What do you do when you're bored in school?
drawing, sleeping on the clock ^ ^

fourth look First-thinker-and-then-makers or first-makers-then-thinker?
all depends how I'm humored, sometimes I simply do what, and only then think oh ..
but often I think about and plan my actions being otherwise expire before then: p

5th Best Song in 2010?

The song of the type:



since I do not Whom should I know to tag: \u0026lt;must join each of the will;>

0 comments:

Post a Comment