Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Grecian Look Accessories



Some of my friends say I do not know others say no, and I myself am not too sure.

Do you think that someone could love forever? Clearly not the way someone in the family, but like in a relationship, you know.
So often we see children with separated parents, mother here, Dad there, have both started a new relationship. So you can still not for good ones?
If I'm honest I think it is yet but in time it is run so obvious .. everyday life.
It is not often determined but that there must be surely.

you are a pessimist if you say no, is not it something? Someone forever loved ones?
But I think it's changed it just in time but it does not hatred out of it, for they say but even if you show someone you hate him feelings;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment