Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Woodbury Outlets Channel

twelve

There's really nothing exciting to report but just now I saw on the front page of YouTube such a small opening credits of "Twelve," a movie coming soon in theaters. I 'm so excited .. I find it damn interesting so far I get in such films but often goose bumps as they are so "real" are .. but I like it .. He reminds me a little at thirteen haha .. twelve, thirteen naja aufjedenfall is also such a film has the right corners.
The main character is actually Mike, and it's all ect much more about drugs, but he is not only beautiful, he also has a great girlfriend Molly and I was already at that time in their series are great as the young teen with braces. . Yeah Emma Roberts is great:> (it reminds me a bit to see Kristen) Very pretty.




For those who want to know which film I mean by "thirteen" mean the trailer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment