Monday, March 7, 2011

Billiards Birthday Invites

Got2b Poweder'ful Review

I already here of the powder from Got2b reported that promises immediate volume.


For about 2 weeks I've tried it and now follows the review of the product:
In retail, it costs about 6 €, by my friend but I got it for free because it somewhere as a test recall ausgewäht was received and a lot of it.


verpricht The manufacturer:
Break the rules for your styling - Got2be Powderful volume styling powder - Boost your volume to a new level! Each strand is pimped to the powder-light formula - for instant volume boost right at the base, in less than 10 seconds

Application: Sprinkle
a small amount in your palms and spread evenly, until it becomes invisible. Then spread on dry hair, especially at the hairline. Sprinkle

For the ultimate volume boost the powder directly on your roots and rub with fingertips:
tip.

Appearance:
The packaging reminds me of a salt shaker, as the lid has Holes through which the powder comes out.
The powder is white and at slight shimmer particles, but which you do not see on the hair

My conclusion.
I give the product is always in the palm and then distribute it in the hair.
feel this is my hands on any waxy, and after applying this then feel quite dry, I do not at all feel.
A great change of volume, I also somehow not at all what is probably because of my hair?

would for almost 6 € I the product does not buy more because I prefer to use my beloved Taft Volume Lotion ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment