Sunday, March 6, 2011

Genatile Warts Removal Columbus Oh

06/03/2011 Sunday, 06/03/2011

The promises of the manufacturers: The particularly rich, nourishing Gesichscreme specifically entwichelt ÜR to drought-prone skin. The valuable content and active ingredients, enriched with Pomegranate and Bamboo, provides the skin with moisture up to 24 hours, leaving a smooth, soft and lovely skin. The Velvety cream is absorbed quickly without being greasy. Ideal as a make-up base. schütendem With UVA / UVB filters. The light, fragrant ruchtige fun! Application: morning & evening after cleansing my skin with the essence product evenly over face, neck & decollete . Apply Packaging: Even the cardboard packaging is the same to me punched in the eye. This is kept in a lot of pink and a little white and orange. also find a picture of a Pomegranate and a Bamboo. from inside, too, it is located entirely pink ^ ^
The box itself is again protected with silver foil so that it does not dry out or someone can rumpantschen dadrin.





The can










The smell and look of the cream:

I think the cream smells very pleasant.
Whether it smells like pomegranate, can I say unfortunately because I am on the fruit (fruits?) Have never sniffed: D
From her appearance, it is not the typical white cream color.
This is here in the orange direction.

The job: I used to date the cream evening after removing make-up, and sometimes in the morning when I got up early enough ^ ^
you cream can be easily spread on your face and you do actually not very much product, so long as you can do with it. The product runs quite quickly and leaves no greasy film. The skin feels dannach also well maintained and soft. I've used them almost every night and every morning and every time the skin was to great. I've also used as a base and yes, everything stays in its place ^ ^ What I find good is that after 1 week of use, the potty still well filled, because you really need a little of the cream.
Conclusion: I am very satisfied with the cream:)
The cream I can tell you only

suggestion:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment