Friday, March 4, 2011

Green Cervical Mucus Before Period

Friday Filler # 14

Today was the appointment with the dentist and I asked all I rumschwirrte in your head: D
If I go into practice, I feel bad every time
-
dental office odors: D Then at home I think again:
oh no, ne clasp, not only ^ ^ I'm serious: D

I nachgeragt on another blog, if I can post a photo of the braces with the person to show you how it will possibly look at me ^ ^
After the dentist I was once briefly
to look at dm whether there have been the nail starter kit. What was? Did they have not yet: (
Empty-handed I can not make it out and got me again closer look around ^ ^ I've got me

The earrings were just reduced and the nail varnish and the Shower sorbet I have read good reviews and brought so ^ ^ My friend could not go without and then with his wax was allowed: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment