Saturday, March 5, 2011

Littlest Pet Shop Pony Party

Review: Essence Cream Intensively Caring

Hello my friends:)
Germany, I took that the sick. I think
little that has all of Germany as advertised and there THE are beautiful with it.


The first season I had at that time still looked very much like (especially because of Bruce: D) was, but he was then thrown out, my interest away.
The new judges are now unknown to me and I find the two are just a decoration on the side of Heidi Klum.

What I found quite stupid was that on high heels had to run on treadmills Oo I mean ok, fair enough, the model life hard, but organizing such a crap? were shown at the end of the blisters and bloody feet with close-up, must be real thing?

When Heidi with her then Pipsigen voice the world record announced have I switched something you have inside will not pull it real: D
This voice I hear too often in the Taft-advertising, horrible ^ ^



place how do you program?

Have you also watched it yesterday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment