Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where To Renew Mechanics License In Ontario

p2 Colour Fusion eye palette

Today I want to tell you the new Big Drama false lash effect mascara think of p2.
5ml for product durability, and 6 months you pay € 3.25. Appearance: The packaging I find visually successful, because such an appearance and color I've seen in any other mascara ever (see the photo above). How looks the brush, you can see on the photo:
This info is on the packaging: Gives stunning false lash effect and defines the lashes. coral powder with nylon and natural hair.




Then we come to the wearing-time images:














the 2 order, the sy an eyelash would not really: D



My conclusion: The mascara was definitely not a bad buy. At first I thought that I make the Nylonhärrchen back problems, as was another mascara from p2, but luckily that was not the case. The job is simple and the result looks great, my Recommended:)
Very important: There are no flying legs ^ ^

Does it also had this mascara?

0 comments:

Post a Comment