Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Buy Schwarzkopf Philippines

Competition for you:)

Smastag landed at the new range of p2 called Pretty in Pink (Nr.030) in my basket. There were no testers, and I did not want rumpatschen in the things that I did it without thinking much taken for € 3.95.
  • links are the purple tones and right, for the pink tones. What
  • my home really noticed was a repeat of black eye shadow, what is that?
  • Here are the swatches and better pictures of individual eye shadows:

















  • * click to enlarge *
    I noticed the swatches that are identical in each case at the purple and pink shades of two colors, with a little more shine here.
    The black Lidschtten to crumbs too.
    My conclusion: What do you think of the range?
    From the purple tones, I'm a little disappointed because they are not as nice as I would. I would have thought that the color differences are larger and fit the eye shadow on my purple dress would. In contrast, however, the pink tones are all the better, although I'm not a fan of color, this will still be good: D

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment